1 Egg yolk
1 Whole egg
65g Castor sugar
Cocoa powder for dusting (optional)
- Melt the butter and the chocolate over double boiler, once melted mix well to combine, then allow to cool slightly.
- Combine the egg yolk, whole egg and castor sugar and mix until sabayon (ribbon) stage. About 3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and combine gently, then add the flour and mix through well.
- Grease and flour dessert moulds, pour in fondant mix and bake for between 12-15 minutes at 200◦ C then.
- Remove fondants from the oven and allow to rest for 4 minutes before carefully inverting onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, serve warm.