Passionate Cooks Classes
Advanced Cooking Classes
Thursdays: 6pm – 9pm
Price: R 320 – R350 pp – DEPENDING ON WHAT’S COOKING
Evening classes include 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers per person
Italian, Thai, French, Chinese, Greek, Fancy feasts, Seasonal sensations, Desserts and Bread making.
Cooking Cooks studio is designed for you to enjoy a special day or night out, design a menu bring a guest or just come along! Our classes are interactive and hands-on while you learn new skills and meeting new friends.
Our classes are designed for those who have a passion for food and want to learn some new and exciting dishes with little time and effort.
Once cooking is done everyone sits down to enjoy their culinary creations while building new friendships.
Our studio is the perfect venue for Ladies night, Boozy night, Book club, hen’s parties, birthday parties and celebration parties.
All events take approximately 3 – 4 hours and include:
The venue, crockery, utensils, recipes, aprons and all equipment needed to participate.
Additional alcohol & soft drinks
A Pen to jot down notes
Terms And Conditions
- All classes are hosted in the Cooking Cooks studio at 90 Dawncliffe Road
- Price includes ingredients, the lesson, the recipes, kitchen equipment, utensils and aprons for your use while cooking in the studio
- Class numbers are limited, so book well in advance to secure your place
- Payment is due in full 24 hours before the class
- Individual classes require a minimum of 4 participants per class
- Team building and group bookings require a minimum of 6 participants per class
- Interactive hands-on cooking classes are run in the mornings, afternoons and some evenings. These courses are entertaining, quick and easy and constantly change, offering variety, different flavours, tastes and fresh organic ingredients whenever possible
Our courses and classes are based on course material, recipes, commodities and ingredients relating to the course/class.
Should any class be unattended, we unfortunately do not refund any amount and do not exchange one class for another.
Recipes are designed according to fresh seasonal ingredients purchased daily from markets and food outlets and, depending on what commodities are available, menus are designed accordingly.
Bookings are confirmed when full payment is made and a copy of receipt is emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FNB Westville Code: 223 526
Account number: 62302744083
We accept cash, EFT and direct deposits, but we do not accept credit cards.