Beginner & Domestic Classes
Beginner Domestic cooking classes
Price: R 2100.00
Tuesday: 09h00 – 12h00
Certificate of completion
Please note that bookings are on a first come first served basis as we limit the number of attendees on each course to ensure that we maintain individual attention to each attendee.
Book now! to secure your position in our studio!
Cookery classes take place once a week for 6 weeks
We supply equipment, utensils, head covering and aprons whilst you working in our studio.
- A pen to jot down notes.
- Three take – away containers.
- Beginner Domestic course has been revamped to include awesome fresh new ideas and healthy tasty recipes.
- The menus are designed to cover culinary techniques in the studio and building on them, so whilst not every item on the menu may appeal to you it is all in the process of building skills and getting to a point where the attendee is able to understand and confidently make any recipes given to them.
Chicken dishes lasagne
Stew/casserole Home-made pie
Roast chicken Potato dishes
Salads Seasonal vegetables
Sauces and much more…
Full payment is due to confirm all bookings
Please advise attendees Name & Surname when making a booking.
Call: Debbie 082 543 0 543 / 031 266 8488
NAME: Cooking cooks
BANK NAME: FNB Westville
BRANCH CODE: 223 526
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6230 2744 083
ACCOUNT TYPE: Current account
Terms And Conditions
- All classes are hosted in the Cooking Cooks studio at 90 Dawncliffe Road
- Price includes ingredients, the lesson, the recipes, kitchen equipment, utensils and aprons for your use while cooking in the studio
- Class numbers are limited, so book well in advance to secure your place
- Payment is due in full 24 hours before the class
- Individual classes require a minimum of 4 participants per class
- Team building and group bookings require a minimum of 6 participants per class
- Interactive hands-on cooking classes are run in the mornings, afternoons and some evenings. These courses are entertaining, quick and easy and constantly change, offering variety, different flavours, tastes and fresh organic ingredients whenever possible
Our courses and classes are based on course material, recipes, commodities and ingredients relating to the course/class.
Should any class be unattended, we unfortunately do not refund any amount and do not exchange one class for another.
Recipes are designed according to fresh seasonal ingredients purchased daily from markets and food outlets and, depending on what commodities are available, menus are designed accordingly.
Bookings are confirmed when full payment is made and a copy of receipt is emailed to: email@example.com
FNB Westville Code: 223 526
Account number: 62302744083
We accept cash, EFT and direct deposits, but we do not accept credit cards.