Team Building Cooking Classes
Team building / culinary cook-off events
Team building, customer entertainment, relationship building, staff incentives, year-end functions and group get-togethers.
Price: R 420 pp
Includes, 2 glasses of wine pp (please bring extra if required)
Culinary team building events are perfect for entertaining clients, celebrating achievements, motivating employees, welcoming new recruits or just taking the heat in the kitchen.
Designed according to the selected theme cooking is performed in small groups offering a variety of dishes with a definite competitive ‘flavour’!
Each group is guided through the cooking processes and hands on creativity whilst inspiring the most reluctant of ‘chefs’.
We accommodate 10 participants maximum per cook-off.
The competitive edge offers:
- Mystery basket Cook-offs.
- Amazing Race concepts – finding ingredients and then cooking off to a recipe.
- Beg, Borrow, Barter, Bribe concepts – having to trade ingredients to cook.
- Set menu options, divided into three teams for the Starter, The Main course and Dessert.
What’s excluded (but can be arranged on your behalf if required):
Terms And Conditions
- All classes are hosted in the Cooking Cooks studio at 90 Dawncliffe Road
- Price includes ingredients, the lesson, the recipes, kitchen equipment, utensils and aprons for your use while cooking in the studio
- Class numbers are limited, so book well in advance to secure your place
- Payment is due in full 24 hours before the class
- Individual classes require a minimum of 4 participants per class
- Team building and group bookings require a minimum of 6 participants per class
- Interactive hands-on cooking classes are run in the mornings, afternoons and some evenings. These courses are entertaining, quick and easy and constantly change, offering variety, different flavours, tastes and fresh organic ingredients whenever possible
Our courses and classes are based on course material, recipes, commodities and ingredients relating to the course/class.
Should any class be unattended, we unfortunately do not refund any amount and do not exchange one class for another.
Recipes are designed according to fresh seasonal ingredients purchased daily from markets and food outlets and, depending on what commodities are available, menus are designed accordingly.
Bookings are confirmed when full payment is made and a copy of receipt is emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FNB Westville Code: 223 526
Account number: 62302744083
We accept cash, EFT and direct deposits, but we do not accept credit cards.