Makes 1 cake
Serves 8 – 10
1 packet Tennis biscuits, crushed
110 g butter
500 ml cream
500 g low fat smooth cottage cheese
500 g full fat cottage cheese
2 tins condensed milk
125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon (30 ml) Gelatin
Peach or any fruit slices, for topping
- Melt butter and add to crushed biscuits.
- Press into 28 cm base tin.
- Mix cottage cheese and condensed milk together.
- Melt gelatin in lemon juice (microwave on high for a few seconds).
- Slowly add lemon juice and gelatin to cheese and condensed milk, mixing continuously.
- Whip cream to soft peak stage and add to mixture.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Once set, place peach / fruit slices on top for the topping.